Digital Concrete Test Hammer
Paint Micron Coating Thickness Gauge
|Display||Graphic LCD with backlight|
|Measuring Range||0~1250 micro meter (0 ~50 mil)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50 C|
|Test Method||Magnetic induction|
|Data Memory||500 readings|
|Power Supply||1.5V*3 (AAA alkaline batteries)|
|Certificate||1 Year NABL Trecebility Certificate free|
DFT 111Digital Coating Thickness Gauge
• Magnetic induction method (ISO 2178, ASTM D7091), Measurement of non-magnetic coatings on magnetic substrates.Features
• Very compact size with integrated probe.
• Data memory is up to 500 readings.
• Ready to measure immediately without calibration.
• Easy to perform zero-point correction provides correct measurement results for measuring applications with little changes in shape and substrate material.
• The one-point calibration function allows for an adaptation in cases of severe changes in shape or substrate material and enables high-precision measurements in selected measurement ranges.
• Statistic function allows for evaluation of a measurement series and display of the most significant characteristic statistical values.
Concrete Test Hammer
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit
- Compact design
- High accuracy
- Long service life
- The consistency of the sample showing values:≤±05 (Digital output sampling value difference with the cursor readings)
- The average rebound values on steel anvil: 80±2
- Display: 16-bit true color, 176 * 220 resolution, 5 grades backlight adjustment
- Data storage: 255*100*16=408000 testing results, 20 special test strength curves could also be requested to add of their own
- Power: 4 AA alkaline batteries, 20000 times test
- Communication interface: USB20 full-speed
- Weight: 11Kg
Coating Thickness Gauge
|Wire Length||2-3 m|
Digital Coating Thickness Gauge has built in keys to restore calibration at any place. User can calibrate instrument using standard foils of various thickness of his choice. Full electronic instrument with legible display for easy readability. Coating Thickness Gauge is best way to check dry film thickness of non magnetic organic coating on ferrous substrates.
Highly compact, handy instrument measures paint / coating thickness on steel surface based on selected model. Paint Thickness Gauge measures non-magnetic coatings on steel. Paint thickness meter has flexible probe and therefore can be used to test almost all types of locations. Special adapter with curvature adapter is used for testing coating on rods and wires above 6mm diameter. Coating thickness gage is provided in compact box for safe storage of instrument along with standard calibration foils, zero block and operating manual.
Paint thickness gauge / DFT gauge is widely used in India by:
- Powder Coating Shops
- Forging and valve manufacturer
- Paint Shops and Applicators
- Coating Inspection Engineers
- Painting Contractors Inspection
- Anodizing Contractors
- Motor Vehicle Manufacturers
- Automotive Refinishers, Insurance agents & more...
- Fast and repeatable measurements
- No calibration required for most applications
- ZERO block provided to verify instrument functions.
- 7 nos. calibration foils provided with selection of coating thickness gage.
- Audible and visible measurement indication
- Basic instructions provided with paint thickness tester
- Calibration certificate provided with the gauge
- 1-Year Warranty
|Coating Thickness Gauges|
|Coatem||Coating Thickness Gauge ( Ferrous 0-1500 µm)|
|Coatem NFC||Coating Thickness Gauge (Ferrous & Non Ferrous 1500 µm)|
|Coatem-3||Coating Thickness Gauge (Ferrous 0-3000 µm)|
|Coatem-6||Coating Thickness Gauge (Ferrous 0-6000µm)|
|Coatem NF||Coating Thickness Gauge ( Non Ferrous 0-1500 µm)|
|CF 1500||Calibration Foils|
|Fe Base||Stainless Steel Zero Block|
Concrete Thickness Gauge
|Wire Length||2-3 m|
TC300 is used for measuring the thickness of nonmetallic plate indirectly, especially for concrete slab. This gauge is to measure the concrete slab thickness mainly by using distribution characteristics of electromagnetic field and possesses functions of thickness measurement, data analysis, data storage output etc. It is a kind of intelligent thickness measuring instrument that is portable, convenient and accurate.
- Measuring the thickness of concrete, rock glass and other nonmetallic plate
- Sound alarm ,signal strength bar are used to improve measuring accuracy
- Direct digital read out of the thickness value avoid the inaccuracy of manual comparison
- Real time analysis of the tested data
- RS232 and USB interface to PC
- Test data create and data logging
- Memory: 32000 test data and 4000 component
|Accuracy||±1mm[When thickness =(50 260mm)]|
±2mm[When thickness=(261 350mm)]
|Operating temperature||-10 +40|
|Power supply||AA batteries LR6 x6|
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer),D/P,D/A
Digital Hardness Tester
|HL display range||170-960HLD|
|Storage environment Temperature||-30C-+70C|
It is most suitable for testing of heavy, big or outdoor metal parts.
It can measure in any direction and also easy to be used and accurate on curved test surfaces. Especially, it can automatically compensate effect of weight which according to the test direction.MHT200 uses wireless IR to communicate with printer, operates with touch screen and test data could be linked into PC. MHT200Conforms to the Standard ASTM A956-02 DIN 50156.
- Testing direction All direction
- Optional Impact Device D, DC, DL, D+15, C, G
- Charging power supply DC5V/1A
- Printer Mini thermal printer with RF wireless (Cable no needed)
- Operating environment
- Display Unit, Impact Device D, Test Block, Mini-printer,Charger, Little Support Ring, Cleaning Brush USB Cable, PC
- Software CD.Communication USB to PC for transfer data
- Certificate CE
- Options Impact Device DC; DL; D+15; c; G